the Institute for Legal Informatics (IRI) cooperates in every area of education with prestigious partners all around the world, e.g. in our European Legal Informatics Study Programme (EULISP). Some other cooperations are in the frame of our new LL.B. course which started in the winter semester 2012/2013. Further cooperations are planned.
An overview of existing partner universities can be found in the boxes below.
- Università degli Studi di Bologna (Spain)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Argentina Buenos Aires (Argentinia)
- University of Edinburgh (Scotland)
- Strathclyde University Glasgow (Scotland)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium)
- Queen Mary University of London (England)
- Université Notre-Dame de la Paix Namur (Belgium)
- Universitetet i Oslo (Norway)
- Lapin yliopisto Rovaniemi (Finland)
- Stockholms Universitet (Sweden)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Universität Wien (Austria)
- Universidad de Zaragoza (Spain)